Adopted! Dog Program
Welcoming a recently adopted dog or puppy into your home? This program is for you! It will cover the importance of decompression, crate training, potty training, basic manners (sit, stay, down, come, leave it) and puppy biting solutions.
- Decompression - what is it and why does my adopted dog need it?
- Leave It
- Crate Training
- Potty Training Guide and Chart
- Drop It/Take It
- Relaxing Activities for Dogs
- Socialization Checklist
- Training Progress Tracking Chart
- Handouts for most of the above!
There are video demonstrations, step-by-step instructions, handouts and guidelines so you can understand how your dog learns best, what motivates them, and how to change unwanted behaviors.
The videos comes in a MP4 format for downloading and viewing on your computer or Andriod device. NOTE: iPhone and iPad users - You will need to open and save the video on a computer into iTunes to access them properly on your smaller device.